> How-to: Unblock and Download Youtube Videos in Pakistan
How-to: Unblock and Download Youtube Videos in Pakistan
YouTube’s been blocked in Pakistan for about three months now; The government officials say that the ban may be lifted in 2 -3 weeks. Right now, most of the proxy websites are either blocked or not working correctly.
In order to supplement your YouTube hunger, I’ve found an easy way to download and play YouTube videos right through your browser and the good thing is that this technique works in all countries without any software :-).
1. Playing YouTube Videos:
As I said before that most of the proxy sites are not working properly in Pakistan. Therefore, you can use the following proxy sites to play YouTube videos:
- Video Proxy: http://www.vidproxy.com
- Unblock Youtube: http://www.unblockyoutube.us
Here is a complete list of fast compatible proxies: Latest Video-Compatible Proxies to Unblock YouTube in Pakistan
2. Downloading YouTube Videos:
You might have already guessed (and checked) that YouTube downloaders wouldn’t run when YouTube is blocked but I have found a useful and interesting way to download YouTube videos. Just follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.onlinevideoconverter.com
- Select the Video Converter application (to avi, mp4 ….)
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video.
- Choose your desired video format.
- Cool! The video’s all yours now. Just click the Download (Save as) button to catch it.
Update: Now you can download youtube videos using www.savefrom.net. This site will allow you to select your favorite video formats and quality!
Was this post helpful? Say thanks by liking us on Facebook. Click here to become our fan!
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment and share. You can like this post on Facebook and follow us on twitter to get the latest updates or Subscribe to my RSS feeds.