A recognized developer at XDA-developers has posted an easy way to root Samsung Galaxy S4 based on Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 (GT-I9505) chip using a tool named Motochoppper.
Motochopper, previously used for Motorola devices, can now be used for rooting Qualcomm-chipped Galaxy S4 variants by simply downloading and executing the tool.
- Download the zip file and extract it.
- Install the latest USB drivers while using this tool in Windows.
- Enable USB-debugging mode in the device and connect it to your computer.
- Execute “run.bat” file in Windows or execute “./run.sh” while using Linux & Mac OS X.
- Approve ADB mode from your PC.
Disclaimer: Use this tool at your own risk! In the absence of custom recoveries, this tool might damage or kill your device.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment and share. You can like this post on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates or Subscribe to my RSS feeds.