Alcatel One Touch Hero has officially been announced by Alcatel as high-end Android phablet at IFA 2013 in Berlin featuring a pretty cool specs sheet that includes quad-core processor and a 6 inches 1080p HD display.
Alcatel One Touch Hero packs a quad-core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz and probably runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS topped by Alcatel’s custom UI. It features 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory and supports external microSD card.
The body is stitched around a tremendous 6 inches Full HD 1080p IPS display panel (pixel density: 367 ppi). The main camera is a 13 MegaPixel sensor that has the ability to capture 1080p HD at a framerate of 30 fps. The secondary camera is a 2MP sensor.
Unfortunately, not much info has been let out Alcatel about this phone. It comes with all the usual connectivity features like 3G, Bluetooth, NFC, Wifi, DLNA,GPS etc. It is backed up by a 3,400 mAh Li-polymer non-replaceable battery.
It comes with very attractive plus useful accessories like E-ink cover, MagicFlip and a tiny projector – things which are to mesmerize you with their magic
Well, there’s no official word on its exact release date and pricing details.
- Display: 6-inch capacitive touchscreen, 1920 x 1080 resolution, pixel density: 367 ppi
- Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Camera: 13 MegaPixel rear camera with autofocus & LED flash, 2 MP front-facing camera, 1080p video recorder
- Battery: 3,400 mAh Li-polymer
- CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core
- Memory: 16GB Internal memory, 2GB RAM, microSD card support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, USB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, NFC, GPS
- Network: 2G, 3G
- Colours: Black, White
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity sensor, compass
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment and share. You can like this post on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates or Subscribe to my RSS feeds.