Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Full Specs and Price [IFA 2013]
The long-awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 has finally been announced by Samsung at IFA 2013 in Berlin featuring a high-end specs sheet including 4K UHD video recorder, Super AMOLED Full HD display, and a quad-core processor.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 packs a quad-core processor clocked at 1.9 GHz (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800) and runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS topped by Samsung’s UI. It features 3GB of RAM, 32/64 GB of internal memory and supports upto 64GB external microSD card.
The body is stitched around a tremendous 5.7 inches Full HD 1080p IPS display panel (pixel density: 386 ppi) protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The main camera is a 13 MegaPixel sensor with HDR that has the ability to capture 4K Ultra HD (or UHD) at a framerate of 30 fps. The secondary camera is a 2MP sensor and a 1080p video recorder.
This phone measures 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm, weighs 168 grams and will be available in three colors – White, Pink and Black. It comes with all the usual connectivity features like 3G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, NFC, Wifi, GPS, GLONASS etc. It is backed up by a 3,200 mAh Li-Ion battery.
Well, there’s no official word on its exact release date and pricing details but given its high-end specs it might be priced around Rs. 60,000.
- Display: 5.7-inch capacitive touchscreen, 1920 x 1080 resolution, pixel density: 386 ppi
- Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Camera: 13 MegaPixel rear camera with autofocus & LED flash, 2 MP front-facing camera, 4K video recorder
- Dimensions: 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3 mm, weighs 168 grams
- Battery: 3,200 mAh Li-Ion
- CPU: 1.9 GHz quad-core, Snapdragon 800 chipset
- Memory: 32GB Internal memory, 3GB RAM, 64GB microSD card support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, USB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, NFC, GPS, GLONASS
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G
- Colours: Black, White, Pink
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity sensor, compass
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment and share. You can like this post on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get the latest updates or Subscribe to my RSS feeds.